- We are a local, family-run business with over 25 years combined experience in the healthcare sector. Our aim is to use our experience to provide high quality care services to the local community
- All clients will receive an initial assessment by a qualified nurse.
- Whether you require long-term personal care, social companionship, or support with everyday living, we are committed to providing the highest standard of services according to your individual needs.
- Whatever your requirements may be, our experienced and dedicated team of staff is there to help you maintain your independence and wellbeing in the comfort of your home.
- We will work closely with you and your family to ensure that all of your needs are met and that all of your preferences are respected.
- You will receive an initial assessment by a qualified nurse, and your personalised care plan will be reviewed on a regular basis by our executive team.
- Where possible, we will do our best to ensure that you have the same team of carers for each visit.
- Our carers strive never to arrive late or leave early for appointments.
- We believe in providing the best service possible and our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
We offer a FREE initial assessment by a qualified nurse to all new clients, with an ongoing review of your care plan.
With a combined experience of over 25 years in the healthcare sector, our Executive Team includes two qualified nurses with extensive experience in care of the elderly and rehabilitation. We utilise this expertise to educate our staff, and to provide ongoing support to all our clients, who will each receive:
- A FREE initial assessment by a qualified nurse
- An ongoing review of your care plan by a qualified nurse
- Expert advice from our executive team
This service is unique and distinguishes Farrell Healthcare from other local care providers. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us!
In 2007 The Government published “Putting People First”, A shared vision and commitment to finding new ways to improve social care in England. This paper outlined the Governments vision of enabling individuals to live independently and have complete choice and control in their lives.