BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies
Paul graduated in 2000 with a BSc Honours in Nursing Studies from the University of Central Lancashire. During his nursing career he has specialised in rehabilitation and chronic disease management and in 2009 began working as Community Matron.
His areas of expertise include:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Long-term condition management
- Falls management and prevention
- Early-supported discharge
Dip HE Nursing Studies
Lyndsey qualified with a Diploma in Higher Education (Nursing Studies) in 2003. Since then she has undertaken a number of nursing roles with extensive experience in caring for the elderly.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Care of the Elderly rehabilitation
- Discharge Co-ordination
- Dermatology and Rheumatology